Library Trial Pack
This pack is provided FREE to libraries for 3 months.
This pack provides librarians with promotional material to promote and provide accessible books to their disabled community. At the end of the trial period the library can purchase the Trial Pack or return it to Access2books at no cost.
LIBRARY TRIAL PACK - FREE FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS
This pack provides librarians with promotional material to promote and provide accessible books to their disabled community. There is also a short self-assessment checklist to identify ways to make the library service more accessible to disable people.
The Library Trial pack comprises:
- 4 A3 BIG print posters
- 10 Flyers in dual format (giant print and braille) format
- 10 Feedback forms in dual format for disabled and non-disabled members
- 10 Feedback forms in standard format (A4 14pt print)
- 20 Giant bookmarks in dual format
- 1 Self-assessment accessibility checklist
- A set of 5 accessible children’s story books: No Matter What, Who's on the Loo, Dear Zoo, FESTIVAL TIME! Eight Candles to Light, and Two Nests.
***FOR YOUR PROMOTIONAL PACK TO BE PERSONALISED, PLEASE FILL IN YOUR CONTACT DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS BOX AT THE CHECKOUT AND INCLUDE: THE NAME, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE PERSON AT YOUR LIBRARY WHOM USERS CAN CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ACCESSIBLE TITLES.***
The format of our books are: softback cover with matt finish, tiresias font of 75pt, and Grade 1 UEB Braille in plastic jacket protector.